- The Versatile Blogger Award for Where the Dolphins Swim!
- Dolphins not Chocolates for Valentine’s Day!
- Dolphins Form Life Raft to Help Sick Friend!
- Injured Dolphin Asks Divers for Help in Hawaii
- Dolphins Will Paint You a Picture in Las Vegas
- Whale Playing With Dolphins!
- The Ultimate Dolphin Watching Experience – A Dolphin Stampede!
- Dolphins “Beached” on Cement When Tanks Cleaned
- One of the Last Photographs of Beggar (Mooch) the Dolphin
- Beggar the Dolphin Found Dead in Florida
WHERE TO SEE DOLPHINS! New Book Available – $2.99
- canadianonlinepharmacytoronto.com/products/norva… 3 years ago
- The Versatile Blogger Award for Where the Dolphins Swim! wp.me/p1SuEH-mc via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- Dolphins not Chocolates for Valentine's Day! wp.me/p1SuEH-lm 4 years ago
- Do the wildlife thing on Valentine's Day news-press.com/article/201302… 4 years ago
- Dolphins Form Life Raft to Help Sick Friend! wp.me/p1SuEH-l2 4 years ago
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Tom and Misha are two male bottlenose dolphins who had been living in a very small and dirty hotel pool in Turkey. They had been captured from the wild about 6-7 years ago and neglected since then. The Born Free … Continue reading
Dolphins like fishing piers and for good reason. Piers provide easy access to a variety of fish, and the humans do a lot of the work for them! When looking for new dolphin watching spots I always check out the … Continue reading
I recently got back from a more than 1,000-mile wild dolphin watching road trip in Central Florida! I was researching some potential dolphin viewing spots in preparation for publishing my second Dolphin Watcher’s Guide. All of these spots are within … Continue reading