- The Versatile Blogger Award for Where the Dolphins Swim!
- Dolphins not Chocolates for Valentine’s Day!
- Dolphins Form Life Raft to Help Sick Friend!
- Injured Dolphin Asks Divers for Help in Hawaii
- Dolphins Will Paint You a Picture in Las Vegas
- Whale Playing With Dolphins!
- The Ultimate Dolphin Watching Experience – A Dolphin Stampede!
- Dolphins “Beached” on Cement When Tanks Cleaned
- One of the Last Photographs of Beggar (Mooch) the Dolphin
- Beggar the Dolphin Found Dead in Florida
WHERE TO SEE DOLPHINS! New Book Available – $2.99
- canadianonlinepharmacytoronto.com/products/norva… 3 years ago
- The Versatile Blogger Award for Where the Dolphins Swim! wp.me/p1SuEH-mc via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- Dolphins not Chocolates for Valentine's Day! wp.me/p1SuEH-lm 4 years ago
- Do the wildlife thing on Valentine's Day news-press.com/article/201302… 4 years ago
- Dolphins Form Life Raft to Help Sick Friend! wp.me/p1SuEH-l2 4 years ago
Author Archives: wherethedolphinsswim
Well, how fun is this! Today I woke to a note from a fellow blogger telling me I had been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. What a nice thing to do! In order to accept the award, there are … Continue reading
or this? Who needs flowers and chocolates? I cannot imagine anything more romantic than spending Valentine’s Day watching wild dolphins in Southwest Florida! Apparently, I am not alone. I was interviewed recently by Anne Claire Shilton for a news article … Continue reading
Several years ago, two Atlantic White-sided dolphins showed up literally behind my house! At first, the neighbors and I were so thrilled to see them. This is not a common occurrence where I live. We quickly learned these dolphins generally … Continue reading
This is truly one of the most beautiful and moving stories I have heard or seen in a long time. A few days ago, an injured dolphin approached divers in what appeared to be a plea for help. The incident … Continue reading
Sometimes I wish I could go back in time when I was blissfully unaware of the plight of captive dolphins. I wish I did not know about the often inhumane way dolphins are treated. I recently came across a video … Continue reading
So it seems Captain Dave out in Dana Point, CA has done it again. Recently he and his passengers witnessed an amazing dolphin stampede. Now he has captured a huge Gray Whale begging for the dolphins to come play with … Continue reading
This might be one of the best dolphin watching encounters ever! It happened this past weekend out in Southern California. Lucky, lucky passengers! And it is not the first time this has happened in Dana Point, CA. Apparently, this … Continue reading