- The Versatile Blogger Award for Where the Dolphins Swim!
- Dolphins not Chocolates for Valentine’s Day!
- Dolphins Form Life Raft to Help Sick Friend!
- Injured Dolphin Asks Divers for Help in Hawaii
- Dolphins Will Paint You a Picture in Las Vegas
- Whale Playing With Dolphins!
- The Ultimate Dolphin Watching Experience – A Dolphin Stampede!
- Dolphins “Beached” on Cement When Tanks Cleaned
- One of the Last Photographs of Beggar (Mooch) the Dolphin
- Beggar the Dolphin Found Dead in Florida
WHERE TO SEE DOLPHINS! New Book Available – $2.99
- canadianonlinepharmacytoronto.com/products/norva… 3 years ago
- The Versatile Blogger Award for Where the Dolphins Swim! wp.me/p1SuEH-mc via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- Dolphins not Chocolates for Valentine's Day! wp.me/p1SuEH-lm 4 years ago
- Do the wildlife thing on Valentine's Day news-press.com/article/201302… 4 years ago
- Dolphins Form Life Raft to Help Sick Friend! wp.me/p1SuEH-l2 4 years ago
Category Archives: Conservation
Several years ago, two Atlantic White-sided dolphins showed up literally behind my house! At first, the neighbors and I were so thrilled to see them. This is not a common occurrence where I live. We quickly learned these dolphins generally … Continue reading
Sometimes I wish I could go back in time when I was blissfully unaware of the plight of captive dolphins. I wish I did not know about the often inhumane way dolphins are treated. I recently came across a video … Continue reading
Ever wonder what happens to captive dolphins when their tanks need cleaning? I admit, I haven’t thought too much about it. If I had, I would assume they were transferred to a holding tank while the cleaning was done. Unfortunately, … Continue reading
One of Florida’s most iconic and beloved wild dolphins was found dead this past Friday. Beggar (or Mooch as some people called him) was a bottlenose dolphin who lived in the Nokomis area of Florida. Beggar hung around under the … Continue reading
In May of this year, I told you about the two captive Turkish dolphins (Tom and Misha) that had been rehabilitated and set free in the wild. As of July 16, 2012, it appears the two male dolphins are doing just fine! … Continue reading
Tom and Misha are two male bottlenose dolphins who had been living in a very small and dirty hotel pool in Turkey. They had been captured from the wild about 6-7 years ago and neglected since then. The Born Free … Continue reading
If you are a wild dolphin lover and have been wondering how the Gulf Coast dolphins are doing, you will saddened by the latest news. It appears dolphins and other coastal animals are not doing well a year and a … Continue reading