- The Versatile Blogger Award for Where the Dolphins Swim!
- Dolphins not Chocolates for Valentine’s Day!
- Dolphins Form Life Raft to Help Sick Friend!
- Injured Dolphin Asks Divers for Help in Hawaii
- Dolphins Will Paint You a Picture in Las Vegas
- Whale Playing With Dolphins!
- The Ultimate Dolphin Watching Experience – A Dolphin Stampede!
- Dolphins “Beached” on Cement When Tanks Cleaned
- One of the Last Photographs of Beggar (Mooch) the Dolphin
- Beggar the Dolphin Found Dead in Florida
WHERE TO SEE DOLPHINS! New Book Available – $2.99
- canadianonlinepharmacytoronto.com/products/norva… 3 years ago
- The Versatile Blogger Award for Where the Dolphins Swim! wp.me/p1SuEH-mc via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- Dolphins not Chocolates for Valentine's Day! wp.me/p1SuEH-lm 4 years ago
- Do the wildlife thing on Valentine's Day news-press.com/article/201302… 4 years ago
- Dolphins Form Life Raft to Help Sick Friend! wp.me/p1SuEH-l2 4 years ago
Category Archives: Dolphin Watching Tips
Ever wonder what happens to captive dolphins when their tanks need cleaning? I admit, I haven’t thought too much about it. If I had, I would assume they were transferred to a holding tank while the cleaning was done. Unfortunately, … Continue reading
One of our wonderful blog readers, Monica Stecher, had the honor of visiting with Beggar the dolphin on September 14, 2012. As noted in yesterday’s blog post, Beggar’s body was found this past Friday. Monica is most likely one of … Continue reading
Dolphins like fishing piers and for good reason. Piers provide easy access to a variety of fish, and the humans do a lot of the work for them! When looking for new dolphin watching spots I always check out the … Continue reading
Thinking about booking a dolphin tour? Here’s some advice on how to choose the best one and have a great dolphin watching experience. 1. Choose a smaller dolphin boat with fewer people. 2. Opt for boats that seat you close … Continue reading
So, I had no idea how many people think it is okay to feed wild dolphins. Apparently this is a very common practice. While watching some YouTube videos of people who had encountered wild dolphins, I was amazed at how … Continue reading
Dolphins are wild and are therefore unpredictable. This post describes a few ways that people really should interact around dolphins in the wild. Most harmful actions are due to lack of information on the dolphin-viewers’ part. So, here are some … Continue reading
Many people get so excited when they see dolphins in the wild, they actually undertake actions (chasing, feeding, etc.) that threaten the safety and survival of these creatures. These harmful actions are usually unintentional but, nonetheless, they do threaten the … Continue reading