- The Versatile Blogger Award for Where the Dolphins Swim!
- Dolphins not Chocolates for Valentine’s Day!
- Dolphins Form Life Raft to Help Sick Friend!
- Injured Dolphin Asks Divers for Help in Hawaii
- Dolphins Will Paint You a Picture in Las Vegas
- Whale Playing With Dolphins!
- The Ultimate Dolphin Watching Experience – A Dolphin Stampede!
- Dolphins “Beached” on Cement When Tanks Cleaned
- One of the Last Photographs of Beggar (Mooch) the Dolphin
- Beggar the Dolphin Found Dead in Florida
WHERE TO SEE DOLPHINS! New Book Available – $2.99
- canadianonlinepharmacytoronto.com/products/norva… 6 years ago
- The Versatile Blogger Award for Where the Dolphins Swim! wp.me/p1SuEH-mc via @wordpressdotcom 7 years ago
- Dolphins not Chocolates for Valentine's Day! wp.me/p1SuEH-lm 7 years ago
- Do the wildlife thing on Valentine's Day news-press.com/article/201302… 7 years ago
- Dolphins Form Life Raft to Help Sick Friend! wp.me/p1SuEH-l2 7 years ago
Tag Archives: travel
Well, how fun is this! Today I woke to a note from a fellow blogger telling me I had been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. What a nice thing to do! In order to accept the award, there are … Continue reading
or this? Who needs flowers and chocolates? I cannot imagine anything more romantic than spending Valentine’s Day watching wild dolphins in Southwest Florida! Apparently, I am not alone. I was interviewed recently by Anne Claire Shilton for a news article … Continue reading
Several years ago, two Atlantic White-sided dolphins showed up literally behind my house! At first, the neighbors and I were so thrilled to see them. This is not a common occurrence where I live. We quickly learned these dolphins generally … Continue reading
This is truly one of the most beautiful and moving stories I have heard or seen in a long time. A few days ago, an injured dolphin approached divers in what appeared to be a plea for help. The incident … Continue reading